Sep 11, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air, Literally.

Leaving the northeast and heading down to South Carolina was like a weight lifting off my shoulders.  Seeing my Mom and Dad was something that I really needed - they always make me feel good.  Don't get me wrong, I wish Todd and the boys were here to share this with me.  But, I know the boys are well-loved at home with Grandma Weeze, and that Todd is enjoying his mama's home cooking.

I want to use this trip, not only as a chance to spend some quality time with my parents, brother and sister in law, but as a bit of photo therapy.

Here are some shots I took yesterday:

Charlotte airport - layover

My brother and me.  Far right - Crescent Bank, the bank he works for.

I love the sidewalks near the beach, made of shells

You know you are on the southern coast...

Sidewalk at night

The fountain in my brother's backyard that keeps him up all night

My Dad and his Grand-dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment