Sep 8, 2009

"Things" I love

I've been feeling a little...out of sorts lately.  It's that whole idea of trying to dig yourself out of a hole, but not getting anywhere because you just seem to dig yourself further and deeper into the hole.  I decided to take a look around at all of the things that we have - the things that make me truly happy.  I cataloged those things in about 60 different pictures.  I wasn't too surprised that most of those "things" ended up being pictures of my boys.  Of the lot, here are some of my faves, in no particular order:
The toys.  It means that somewhere near by sits a little boy, or maybe two, that I love very much.

Jack has been one of my prime models for the past 3 years.  This is him throwing himself back in exhaustion from having his picture taken.

The stool for the boys that my Dad made.  A great collaboration of his carpentry skills and my painting ability.

Since Todd wasn't home...pictures...of...Todd.  I do love this man, and he makes me smile.

Ryan's pigtoes.  And his thighs.  Oh heck, just about all of him makes my heart flutter.

One of my all time favorite looks.

I can't believe he is going to be 3 in a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment