Oct 22, 2009

Dog Sitting


Today the boys and I went over to our cousins' house to take our dog-cousin, Toby, for a walk.  Jack LOVES to do this and does not take his responsibilities lightly.  Ryan is still a little unsure of Toby, but they are becoming fast friends too.  It was a GORGEOUS day out for Fall in New England - which is a good thing.


Typical Ryan fashion, trying to catch something in his mouth of course.  I think this time it was my camera strap.



I love this shot because you can see the fuzz on his head.



Chatter box  :)



Toby and Jack just RUN.  I honestly don't know who is walking who sometimes.



You can just see the "fun" on his face.



Ryan had a good time discovering.



This is Jack saying that Toby was ready for a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Good thing he isn't a big dog or you really would know who is walking who!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us borrow Zeus and see what happens :)

    ReplyDelete