Feb 1, 2011

a day at the beach, in february - orlando area lifestyle photographer

we may not have perfect lives, but we still have plenty to be thankful for.

i wake up every day, especially these past couple of weeks, and thank God we are no longer living in the northeast.  knowing what we could be dealing with in terms of weather, makes me ecstatic to be living here in florida.

so, we decided to take advantage of another awesome "winter" day, and head to the beach.

no, we did not get in the ocean - ok, some of us did - those of us less than 4 feet tall thought it would be a good idea...

watching my boys run around in the sand was more than enough reason for me to be thankful for what we have and where we are.


the photo of the four of us, courtesy of my sister in law, elizabeth.

1 comment:

  1. a little boy at my school had on that same "my dad rocks" shirt today. too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete