Aug 24, 2010

happy birthday holden - children photography orlando

"best friends" are what they are for reasons that are important to the individual person...and my friend robben is my very best friend for lots of reasons.  she's kind.  she's thoughtful.  she's a fantastic mom.  she's lots of fun.

one of the things that makes her so cool is that she is a disney dork like myself.  so when it came time to photograph her son for his first year, i knew immediately where it had to be done.  walt disney world of course.

holden had his smash the cake session on the beach of disney's polynesian resort, which also happened to be his first time stepping onto walt disney world property.  (we went to the parks several days later.)

i love the images that i got.  holden was adorable as always, and i am so happy that we shot them where we did.

thanks robben, for being my best friend, and for indulging me in my crazy ideas.  :)

this is my entry for this weeks challenge, beach fun!


yes.  that is cinderella castle in the background.  :)

to see more beach fun, check out i heart faces.


4 comments:

  1. adorable, and that looks like a really big cupcake. YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how sweet is this photo! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you again for the kind words Steph! I couldn't imagine his smash cake being anywhere else! You did a great job making his tie!!!

    ReplyDelete