Aug 9, 2010

windermere orlando children photographer - these are the days...

"These are days you'll remember. 
Never before and never since, I promise, 
will the whole world be warm as this. 
And as you feel it, you'll know 
it's true that you are blessed and lucky. 
It's true that you are touched by something 
that will grow and bloom in you. "
                    10,000 maniacs


when i look at photos of my kids, i forget about the misbehavior and tough times.
when i look at photos of my kids, i already know i will miss "these days."
when i look at photos of my kids, my heart is warm, and i know i am "blessed and lucky."


that's why photos of jack and ryan are so important to me.



running to meet their friends in our neighborhood.




borrowing emmy's ride.




playful mornings.










little brother "reading" to big brother.







big brother showing patience.




silly faces.




they are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment