Aug 1, 2010

the studios - orlando, fl children photographer - stephanie wind

i feel very privileged to live near something that is so near and dear to my family's hearts - walt disney world.  it's nice to just go to a park for a couple hours and be able to return to our home for a nice little nap.  :)

a couple of days ago, the boys and i went to hollywood studios.  we have not been since our trip in january.  i was laughing out loud at all of the things that jack remembered!  oh boy, he is a man after my own heart.

the boys had a great time, and we can't wait to go again soon!


jack looks kind of mad in the photo of the two of them - and he was.  he was not into mommy taking their photograph - he wanted to go see queen and mater!!!

1 comment:

  1. Steph, I love the pic of them together. I don't think I've seen that one before. They are soooooo cute together!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete